5th national exhibition of university books in Algeria
The central library of the University of Jijel (Algeria) closed on April 19 its fifth National Fair of University Books, which lasted for six days. The exhibition was attended by local publishing houses as well as by representatives of foreign publishing houses, mainly from Lebanon and Egypt. Mehieddine Kessessera, the director of the central library, indicated that the 17 publishing houses, which participated in the event, presented about 100,000 titles. Thus, in order to assist the various local and foreign publishing exhibitors, the fair was divided into two parts; One was devoted to university books in Arabic and the second was devoted to books in French.
<i>Liberate Algeria</i> reports that the book fair was met with great enthusiasm both by teachers and by students.
- Complutense University of Madrid and Google to make hundreds and thousands of Spanish books available online
- twofour54 signs global publishing deal with Macmillan Children’s Books for ‘Driver Dan’s Story Train’
- ALHOSN University emphasizes respect for national identity at 5th International Day
- 5th edition of Algeria’s National Book Fair
- ALHOSN University marks 5th year with new accreditations, international partnerships & student distinctions