60 million Euros to support Tunisian education
The Board of Directors of the African Development Bank on Wednesday in Tunis approved a loan of 60 million Euros to finance the Secondary Education Support Project, Phase II (SESP II) in Tunisia. The project aims at supporting implementation of the Government's education policy, which guarantees free and compulsory access to good quality basic and secondary education for all children aged 6-16, through the increase of the intake capacity, and the improvement of the relevance and quality of basic and secondary education.
- EIB loans €150 million to Tunisian Gas and Energy company
- EIB lends Jordan $45 million for education reforms
- African Development Bank Offers 40 million euro Loan to Tunisian Kuwaiti Bank
- Germany pledges $60 million in aid to Tunisia
- World Bank signs $60 million grant agreement with Iraq’s Ministry of Education