60 million Euros to support Tunisian education
The Board of Directors of the African Development Bank on Wednesday in Tunis approved a loan of 60 million Euros to finance the Secondary Education Support Project, Phase II (SESP II) in Tunisia. The project aims at supporting implementation of the Government's education policy, which guarantees free and compulsory access to good quality basic and secondary education for all children aged 6-16, through the increase of the intake capacity, and the improvement of the relevance and quality of basic and secondary education.
- ADB Loans Morocco $ 69.7 Million to Support Basic Education
- World Bank to Help Finance New Phase of Jordan’s Educational Scheme
- Test for teaching in secondary education next December
- World Bank Approves Loan to Algeria, Tallies Progress in Mideast Projects
- Results of Secondary Certificate Exams in the Arab World