70,000 students with financial need to receive 140 million dinars
Within the framework of an education program initiated by the Algerian President and the Ministry for National Solidarity, in the Wilaya of Tebessa, 70,000 students with financial need will receive grants amounting to 140 million dinars. Apart from these grants, the students coming from low-income families will be given 15,000 school uniforms. The Ministry for National Solidarity announced that for the next academic year their aim is to give grants to 160,000 students.
- 330,261 books collected in Tunisia for students with financial needs
- $18 million in scholarships provided to AUC students
- 1,000 school bags for Moroccan students coming from low-income families
- Murdoch university international study centre Dubai grants scholarships to deserving students
- Cash Grant For 1,000 Bahraini Students