745.000 Egyptian Students to Sit for Secondary School Exam
Egyptian education authorities have finished with preparations to cope up with 745.000 Egyptian students due to sit for the General Secondary School Exam, according to Al Ahram Arabic daily on Monday.
However, the paper said that observers and monitors will be mobilized this year to make sure that no individual or collective cheating would take place, especially in the city of Husseineyya in the Sharqiyya governorate, where such violations occured last year.
Egypt has been active in introducing reforms to the educational system and upgrading the existing schools. The reforms were suggested in a plan proposed by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in 1992 when there was, for example, no single computer in the entire education ministry.
Few years later, thousands of PCs were being used by students in the long neglected public schools – Albawaba.com
- Remember kids, cheaters never prosper! Egypt's secondary school exam leaked
- Education system fails Jordan: No students from 50 schools pass summer secondary exams
- Oracle Welcomes Egyptian Educators to 6th Annual Academy Institute
- Egyptian Minor Kills Schoolmate with a Cutter
- CMU’s Summer College Preview Program preps students to enter university life