84 more Get Bahraini Citizenship
Eighty-four people were granted Bahraini citizenship on Thursday, the Bahrain Observer reported.
The paper did not say whether the group has belonged to the 10,000 stateless residents or “bedoon” or otherwise.
Within the framework of the political reforms being introduced in the country, the emir Shaikh Hamad bin Issa Al Khlifa granted hundreds of the bedoon passports and full citizenship – Albawaba.com
- Bahrain: Citizenship of runner revoked after participating in Israeli marathon
- Bahrain Grants Nationality to Children of Non-Bahraini Fathers
- Bahrain might've dodged the Arab Spring bullet, but it really needs to get its economic affairs together
- Emirates NBD launches ‘Privileges & More’ for Priority Banking customers
- Saudi Arabia-born expats face an identity crisis