Abdulaziz Al Faisal fastest in qualifying for second day running in Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East
Just as he had done 24 hours earlier, championship leader Prince Abdulaziz set the fastest time (1:15:908) in qualifying at Reem International Circuit outside Riyadh to take a major advantage on a track where overtaking is extremely difficult.
This time 16-year-old Saudi Fahad Algosaibi was second fastest in 1:16.201 ahead of Bahrain’s third round runner-up, Sheikh Salman Bin Rashid Al Khalifa, in 1:16:323.
Prince Khalid Al Faisal was fourth fastest in 1:16:515, with fellow Saudi drivers Bandar Alireza in 1:16:521 and Bandar Alesayi 1:16:536 completing the top six.
Abu Dhabi’s Khaled Al Qubaisi set the seventh fastest time of 1:16:911 ahead of Saudi’s Raed Abuzenadah, 1:17:504, and Lebanon’s Nabil ”Billy” Karam, 1:17:701.
Round 4 Qualifying results:
1. Abdulaziz Al Faisal (KSA), Al Faisal Racing Team 1:15:908
2. Fahad Algosaibi (KSA), Algosaibi Travel Racing 1:16.201
3. Salman Bin Rashid Al Khalifa (BAH) 1:16:323
4. Khalid Al Faisal (KSA), Al Faisal Racing Team 1:16:515
5. Bandar Alireza (KSA), Reem Racing Team 1:16:521
6. Bandar Alesayi (KSA), Reem Racing Team 1:16:536
7. Khaled Al Qubaisi (UAE), Tolimit Racing 1:16:911
8. Raed Abuzenadah (KSA), Reem Racing Team 1:17:504
8. Nabil Karam (RL) Karam Rally Team 1:17:701
10. Faisal Binladen (KSA), Reem Racing Team 1:17:702
11. Jaap Vaandrager (NL) 1:18:475
- Abudlaziz Al Faisal fastest in qualifying for third round of GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East
- Saudi Falcons take to the circuit ahead of Round 8 of Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East in Doha
- Regional drivers geared up for exciting one-make Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East
- Saudi Prince roars to victory in Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East