Abdullah to hold talks with Blair
Jordan's King Abdullah II left to Britain Thursday for talks with Prime Minister Tony Blair on Iraq's future and restarting Palestinian-Israeli peacemaking.
The official Petra news agency said Abdullah's talks with Blair, scheduled for late Thursday, will "focus on the necessity to swiftly announce the road map plan, resume Palestinian-Israeli negotiations and the future of Iraq."
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Blair holds unexpected meetings with Mubarak, King Abdullah
- Blair, Jordan's Abdullah Stress the Need to Establish a Palestinian State
- Report: Bush rejects Blair call to resume Palestinian - Israeli talks by end of 2002
- Abdullah, Mubarak hold talks; Maher doesn’t want to meet Peres
- Blair heads to Washington to meet Bush for talks on Iraq, Middle East peace process