Abu Dhabi Attracts The World Health Care Congress Middle East
Under the Patronage of H.H. General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates' Armed Forces, the World Health Care Congress (WHCC) Middle East will begin a three-year endeavor on December 5-7, 2010 in Abu Dhabi. http://www.worldcongress.com/me
The support of the Crown Prince, the Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (HAAD), the regulative body of the Healthcare Sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA), the body responsible for building and developing the Abu Dhabi's tourism industry, for the World Health Care Congress Middle East is another important step in the strategic commitment to excellence and innovation in health care in Abu Dhabi to develop a global center for health care innovation and research.
The World Health Care Congress Middle East is the most prestigious health care event convening global thought leaders and key decision makers from all sectors of health care to share global best practices in health care innovation and improvement.
The Congress will feature the top industry influencers, including health Ministers, leading government officials, hospital Directors, IT innovations, pharmaceutical and medical device companies and health care industry suppliers.
H.E. Engineer Zaid Al Siksek, Chief Executive Officer of the Health Authority - Abu Dhabi said: "Abu Dhabi is committed to continuous improvement, innovation and excellence in health care for all of its residents, the Middle East in general, and to inspire health innovation and improvement worldwide. We envisage the event attracting a high regional and international turnout of health care executives, providers, and government leaders to explore fresh ideas and unique insights."
World Health Care Congress Middle East will feature Executive Summits on:
- Health care Innovation and Investment
- Emerging Health Care Business Models
- Public and population health
- Hospital/Health Systems
- Health Care IT
- Chronic Care
- Health Technology and Interoperability
- Ministry of Health in cooperation with Johnson & Johnson Corporate Citizenship Trust Launch a pilot Primary Health Leadership Program
- Quantros CEO a Featured Speaker at the World Health Care Congress Middle East
- Under the Patronage of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Abu Dhabi Attracts The World Health Care Congress Middle East, December 5-7, 2010
- Chairman of the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi officially opens the Abu Dhabi Medical Congress 2010
- Leaders in Abu Dhabi Attracts World’s Top Motivational Speakers