Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers AED 50,000 each to 50 winners this Ramadan
Promotion to commemorate ADIB’s 50 branches is open to all customers who apply for an ADIB product during Ramadan
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), a leading regional Islamic bank, has launched a unique Ramadan promotion. To commemorate the opening of its 50th branch in the UAE, 50 customers stand to win AED 50,000 each in this promotion.
The promotion lasts from the beginning of Ramadan till 15th October 2009.
Sarvesh Sarup, Head of Retail, ADIB said: “We want to celebrate our growth with our customers through this exciting Ramadan promotion. We want to highlight the complete range of personal finance products ADIB offers offering Sharia compliant solutions to a variety of customer needs".
To enter the draw and apply for any of ADIB’s products, customers can call toll-free on 8002288 or visit any of the bank’s 50 branches.
- ADIB offers 1 Million Etihad Guest Miles and 100% Cashback during Ramadan
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Launches “Discover Our Treasures” Campaign.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Clarification from ADIB
- ADIB to Give Away 10 Million Etihad Guest Miles during Ramadan
- Abu Dhabi University, Zakat Fund & Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, initiates fundraising campaign aiming to raise AED 15 million to provide 300 education opportunities