Abu Dhabi Unveils New Job Training Strategy for Nationals
The UAE’s Abu Dhabi on Saturday unveiled a new strategy to prepare nationals for the job market, reported the Gulf News.
The general manger of the Abu Dhabi Chamber for Commerce and Industry (ADCCI), Mohammed Omar Abdullah, said the project involved training and development courses conducted by the chamber's training center as part of the Work Passport Program.
"The center has become an active player in preparing nationals in various specializations through its training programs," he said.
The ADCCI has also introduced the Work Passport Program in other parts of the country as a result of its success in Abu Dhabi.
"Professional excellence will be our new guideline for the coming phase. Since 1997, the chamber's vision and strategy has focused on providing services to both the business community and society," Abdullah said.
The training center’s strategy shifted from organizing training courses to developing human resources in three main categories: chamber members, national human resources and society – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- RAKFTZ lunched INJAZ project
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce &Industry integrates ICDL in its Work Passport Program to boost UAE nationals’ job prospects
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company and Cisco unveil a new route for collaboration
- Daman Unveils Emiratization Strategy
- Imdaad’s ‘Open Day’ unveils top facilities management opportunities to Emirati job seekers