Abu Tawileh Group celebrates Mother’s day at City Mall
On the occasion of Mother’s Day, Abu Tawileh Group, the sole agent of Smeg home appliances in Jordan, participated in the Mother’s Day “Let’s keep our Mom happy” activity at City Mall.
The event witnessed significant attendance from customers, and for the first time in Jordan the event included many interactive activities such as live cooking show of Italian Pasta dishes competition using Smeg appliances, in addition to testing the food from City Mall customers, followed by distribution of gift vouchers that were worth JD200 and JD50.
Mr. Qais Abu Tawileh, General Manager of Abu Tawileh Group said “We are eager to celebrate Mother’s Day with our customers to express our appreciation to all mothers for the love they give and for the support they offer.”
“We always strive to enhance our communication with customers in national and social occasions. We look for initiatives that meet our customers expectations and come as an appreciation to their loyalty to Abu Tawileh Group brands.” Abu Tawileh added.
It’s worth mentioning that Abu Tawileh Group showcased different home appliances from Smeg such as refrigerators, washing machines, ovens, dish washers and hob machines, distinguished for modern designs and high-performance and most importantly, affordability.
- Abu Tawileh Group celebrates 10th Conti anniversary
- fayez abu tawileh & sons company launches samsung showroom at virgin megastores in city mall
- Abu Tawileh Group Launches 'Knockout' Campaign for Samsung LCD and Plasma TVs
- Abu Tawileh Group Provides King Hussein Center With Samsung LCD screens
- Abu Tawileh Group Launches New Line of SAMSUNG Washing Machines