Academician Stabbed to Death by Wife in UAE
A senior academic at Zayed University has died after allegedly being stabbed in the back by his wife while taking a shower, the Gulf News reported Saturday.
James Jackman, a 62 year-old American, died from massive blood loss at Dubai's Rashid Hospital, where he was rushed after the attack on Wednesday morning, the paper added.
"The man's wife called the police, saying she had killed her husband and needed help," he said. "He was still conscious and talking as he was rushed to hospital, but he died shortly afterwards,” Dubai police chief told the paper.
Jackman and his 31 year-old wife, who had only recently married, are understood to have had an argument shortly before the attack, said the English daily – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian stabs wife, children to death near Hebron
- Oklahoma Executes Iraqi National for Murder of Wife, her Uncle
- Wife Denies Murdering US Academic Husband in Dubai
- Syrian teen and British youth face firing squad in UAE for drug dealing
- Three Intelligence Agents Sentenced to Death in Iran\'s Dissidents Case