Accidental grenade blast kills two in Yemen
Two Yemenis were killed and a third was injured when a grenade exploded accidentally in the capital of Sana'a at dawn Wednesday, according to witnesses.
The explosion took place near a slaughterhouse in the northwestern part of the capital, they detailed, according to an AFP report.
Yemeni security forces rushed to the scene and launched an investigation into the blast. The two men had been handling the grenade when it exploded, killing them on the spot and seriously injuring a passer-by, the witnesses added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Grenade Blast Kills Two in Sanaa Market
- Grenade explodes in Yemen general's courtyard; motive unclear
- Two Iraqis killed in blast near oil pipeline, Two resistance fighters shot dead by US troops
- Concealed Grenade in Sudan Kills one Person, Wounds two Others
- Yemeni Student Arrested After Throwing Grenades Into U.S. Embassy; No Injuries