Accor Rewards Travel Agents
Accor, one of the world’s largest hotels and services groups complimented travel agents and tour operators in the region to a cocktail reception at the Novotel, World Trade Centre Dubai.
The event was held during the Arab Travel Market where Accor revealed their plans to triple the number of their hotels in the Middle East.
Mr. Anthony Slewka, the Director of Business Development Manager at Accor World Trade Centre welcomed the guests and thanked them for their continuous support.
Afterwards, Mr. Alexis De La Palma, Vice President Sales, Middle East, distributed the awards to the representatives of the travel agents and tour operators in the region.
- Accor to Open more Hotels in Middle East
- Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre – Dubai Promote Fair Trade
- Accor organizes road show to strengthen tourism market in Morocco
- Timothy Kairu appointed Executive Chef for Novotel and Ibis Word Trade Centre
- Accor Boosts Presence at ATM 2006 with Larger Stand and Aggressive Expansion Plans