ACE Granted Insurance License in Saudi Arabia
Syed Umer Ali Shah, Managing Director of ACE Arabia said: "We are delighted to have been granted this license which marks the final stage in the establishment of ACE Arabia as a locally-domiciled company in Saudi Arabia.
ACE has had a presence in the Saudi Arabian market since 1973 in partnership with the Elkhereiji Group. In April 2009, ACE Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company was listed on the Tadawal with capital of SAR 100 million ($26.6 million) and four million shares (representing 40 per cent of the company) were offered to the public.
- ACE Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company Plans Initial Public Offering
- Buruj Cooperative Insurance Co. to raise up to SAR 52 million in initial public offering
- Al Alamiya appoints new Managing Director and CEO
- AXA receives Royal Decree to establish Saudi registered company
- Steady growth of Saudi insurance sector prompts Chedid Re to set up operations in Kingdom