ADCB BusinessEdge wins Banker Middle East
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) announced today that the BusinessEdge suite of products, offered by the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Banking Division within ADCB, has been awarded the Banker Middle East Product Awards 2010. ADCB claimed the award at a prestigious ceremony attended by a number of regional and international bankers at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai last week.
To mark the occasion, ADCB’s CEO, Mr. Ala’a Eraiqat, said “this prominent award rightly recognises the leading position of ADCB and the success of its strategy in the SME sector. Winning this accolade urges us to build on our positive performance and to launch further value propositions across the business, cementing the premiership, excellence and reputation ADCB enjoys today.”
In 2009, ADCB was awarded the “Best Premium Banking Service Award” at the Banker Middle East Annual Products Awards for its Privilege Club proposition; such international recognition for core businesses of ADCB demonstrates robustness of the Banks’ operations during current macroeconomic challenges. Moreover, in 2008, ADCB received both the ‘Best Bank’ and ‘Best Advertising & Marketing’ awards in the Middle East from the prestigious Banker Middle East.
- ADCB enters into innovative partnership with Heidelberg Gulf Est.
- ADCB issues AAA/P1 rated notes under its MYR 3,500,000,000 Medium Term Note Programme
- Gulf Bank Is Awarded Best Advertising and Marketing Campaign by Banker ME
- Blood Donation Drive organized by ADCB
- ADCB to Launch Co-branded Visa Cards with Etihad Airways