Additional bombing suspects arrested in Saudi Arabia
In Saudi Arabia, security forces have arrested five more suspects in connection with the May 12 Riyadh suicide attacks that left 34 people dead including nine bombers, according to a newspaper Saturday.
The arrests, carried out in two raids on Wednesday and Friday, were made in Medina, where at least eleven other suspects were arrested a few days earlier, Al-Watan reported.
The daily, quoting unnamed security officials, said in the first raid, two men were nabbed at an internet cafe, while in the second two men and a woman were arrested at a private home. (Albawaba.com)
- Report: Mastermind of Riyadh bombings arrested at Internet cafe
- Report: Saudi authorities make several arrests following Riyadh bombing
- Two Kuwaiti al-Qaeda supporters arrested over Riyadh explosions
- Report: Saudi Arabia foils another attempt to attack oil refinery
- Four suspected ''terrorists'' arrested in Saudi Arabia