The Address Dubai Marina opens doors to a vibrant lounge experience with Shades
• Spectacular location by infinity pool; exquisite views of Dubai Marina
• Features lively music and entertainment daily
Dubai, UAE; March 1, 2010: Shades, the spectacular lounge situated by the infinity pool on the fourth floor of The Address Dubai Marina, has opened doors to guests.
A lively venue in Dubai Marina offering the latest lounge experience in the city, Shades is a must-visit destination for the movers and shakers. It features a refreshingly different lounge experience with exquisite views of Dubai Marina, lively music, delectable cuisine and a choice of beverages.
During the day, Shades serves as a poolside restaurant – a perfect place to unwind. In the evening, it transforms into the city’s latest night-spot with a live DJ spinning foot-tapping music and signature cocktails being served.
Mr. Stefan Viard, Executive Assistant Manager - Food & Beverage, The Address Dubai Marina, said: “Shades is a must-visit destination as it offers unparalleled advantages – a unique location in Dubai Marina, spectacular views and a range of food and beverage options complemented by lively music. Shades is set to become one of the city’s most happening nightspot.”
In addition to the daily entertainment, Shades hosts Martini Terrazza events throughout the week with a live DJ spining mood music, every Tuesday and Friday.
The Address Dubai Marina has a choice of restaurants and lounges including the signature restaurant Rive Gauche, a modern interpretation of a French brasserie; Mazina, the culinary powerhouse offering a diverse range of cuisines; the chic lobby lounge Kambaa; and the striking nightspot, Blends.
The Address Dubai Marina is one of the newest hotels in the portfolio of The Address Hotels + Resorts, the hotel brand owned and managed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- The Address Dubai Marina introduces Yellow Lounge, a new and vibrant venue to the city
- The Address Hotels showcases choicest festive dining and leisure offerings
- The Address Dubai Marina scoops up multiple laurels at Middle East hospitality awards
- The Address Downtown Dubai makes the ‘CUT’ for Wolfgang Puck’s acclaimed restaurant