Adel Al-Munifi named as CEO of Kuwait Styrene
The Kuwait Styrene Company (TKSC) announced the appointment of Adel Al-Saad Al-Munifi as its new CEO.
Al-Munifi, a Kuwaiti citizen, has over 20 years experience in the petrochemical sector and joins TKSC as its CEO after assuming several roles in the petrochemical industry with the most recent being Business Director at EQUATE Petrochemical Company and President of EQUATE Marketing Company (EMC.)
As Kuwait's first and only producer of Styrene Monomer, TKSC was established in 2004 as an international joint venture between Kuwait Aromatics Company (KARO) and The Dow Chemical Company (Dow).
EQUATE Petrochemical Company is the single operator of Greater EQUATE, which includes TKSC, Kuwait Paraxylene Production Company (KPPC) and The Kuwait Olefins Company (TKOC) under one fully integrated operational umbrella at Kuwait's Shuaiba Industrial Area.
- Kuwait Styrene realizes USD 59 Million net profit in 2012 Sales value exceeds USD 667 million
- EQUATE appoints over 100 Kuwaitis in a year
- Kuwait Styrene realizes USD 126 Million net profit in 2014 Sales value exceeds USD 807 million
- EQUATE hosts annual local customers event attended by major Kuwaiti plastics producers
- Halal expansion: Zain Telecom secures $250 million islamic loan