ADIB inaugurates Service Office at Abu Dhabi Police General Directorate Complex
Inaugurating the Service Office, Tirad Mahmoud, CEO, ADIB stated: "we have opened this Service Office in line with our lookout for new avenues to be in direct contact with our customers. As an example, ADIB is the only bank that has a 24-hour branch at the Abu Dhabi airport. Any venue with a large pool of potential customers in the UAE is being examined for its suitability to host either a branch or a sales office. We believe that providing easy access to Islamic financial services is the best way to expand the appeal of Islamic finance and we are committed to do that. This takes the total number of ADIB branches and service offices in the UAE to 51."
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Opens New Marina Mall Branch in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announces further developments in aggressive UAE expansion drive
- ADIB announces plans to have more than 50 branches in the UAE within the coming year
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers AED 50,000 each to 50 winners this Ramadan
- 100 UAE National Students Successfully Completed ADIB’s Summer Internship Program