adidas extends partnership with Al Hilal
Global sports giant, adidas has just announced its continued relationship with Al Hilal, Saudi Arabia’s champion football team, by extending their contract for another year.
Since teaming up a year ago, adidas and Al Hilal have enjoyed a fruitful relationship. Held in a sponsorship deal, adidas has acted as official product supplier to Al Hilal, equipping the football team and entire squad with top of the line football apparel for both training and official matches.
“We are thrilled to be able to continue our relationship with this exceptional team,” said Ellen Peacock, Regional Communication Manager, adidas Emerging Markets. “It is important that we continue to establish and build relationships with reputable sports teams both globally and regionally, and we look forward to exploring more strategies in the coming year.”
Founded by Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Saeed in 1957, the Al Hilal Sporting Club has since won 45 football titles, including six King Cup, six Crown Prince Cup, five Saudi Federation Cup and six Asian titles. With so many esteemed titles to their name, the team is considered the most crowned club in Saudi Arabia, and is also Asia’s most successful club.
The Al Hilal football team sported the adidas +Unit Jersey last season; the very jersey that made its entrance at the FIFA World Cup™ this year. adidas also provides for various other divisions within the club, including basketball, volleyball, handball, tennis, track and field, athletics and taekwondo.
- adidas extends partnership with Al Hilal Leading sports brand and KSA champion football club team up for another year
- adidas and Fitness First Middle East announce new partnership
- Al Hilal Football Club and adidas announce exclusive sponsorship deal
- Al Nahda Women’s Association thanks Al Hilal Bank for financing exclusive Mass Wedding for 10 Emirati couples
- Al-Hilal FC crowned King's Cup champion