Afourqi conducts a call with the Libyan Leader
According to JANA, president Assias Afourqi of Eritrea, a member of the Conference of Leaders and Head of States of Cen-Sad Community, conducted a phone call Thursday with the Leader of the Revolution in line with their continuing consultations and coordination.
The phone call covered the progress of the great African Union, after the great success achieved by the 5th AU summit, held in Sert and the resolutions it passed to strengthen the establishment of the United States of Africa.
The phone call also reviewed the progress of Cen-Sad the base of the pyramid of the great African Union.
- President of Tunisia praises the great success achieved by the 5th African Union Summit
- Libyan leader, Tunisian president discuss latest developments in Ivory Coast
- Eyadema: "Sert summit which you chaired most successful summit"
- New Burundian President gratitude to the Leader of the Revolution
- General Secretary of OATUU renewes his appreciation