Agreement between ALESCO and General Union of the Arab Writers
A cooperation agreement between ALESCO (Arab Organization for Education, Culture and Sciences) and the General Union of the Arab Writers was signed on March 11 in Tunisia in the presence of several diplomats, writers and journalists.
<i>La Presse</i> reports that the agreement was signed by Mr. Mongi Bousnina, the general manager of ALESCO, and Ali Akla Arsan, the general secretary of the General Union of Arab Writers. The agreement aims at enhancing the co-operation between the Organization and the Union in order to promote education and culture in the Arab world as well as exchange of information between the two parties. In additon to this, the Union and ALESCO, are planning to translate 100 Arab novels, which will include the best literary works of the 20th century, into several languages of the world.
- 82nd session of ALESCO underway in Tunis
- General Organisation Of Sea Ports Signs Key Logistics Agreement With Federal Republic Of Germany
- Two cooperation agreements between Tunisia and Mali
- Algerian Writer Slams Education System
- Nationally-acclaimed writer & poet Habeeb Al Sayegh reads selection of his works at 13th ALHOSN University Reading Club Forum