Agriculture project launched in Ifrane
The Agricultural Department in Ifrane has launched a hydro-agricultural project in order to develop an agricultural area in Amghass. Le Matin reports that the project, which will cost approximately 11 million dirhams, will contribute greatly to the socio-economic development in the area. Within the framework of the project, a new irrigation system will be installed in Amghass, which covers an area of 1,470 hectares. A total of 6,000 farmers in Ifrane will benefit from development of this agriculture area.
- Jordan to finance agriculture projects in ‘poverty pockets’
- Octal announces ground breaking date packaging pilot project to bolster Middle East agricultural industry at Gulfood 2012
- New Socio-economic Projects in Morocco
- Kenana signs agreement with Beltone Financials to establish USD 1 billion private equity fund for agriculture projects
- ADC Launches Agricultural Unit for Al Deesa Families at the Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development