Aid to the Philippines from Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa
As part of the relief efforts for the Philippines, the management and staff of Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa – Al Aqah Beach donated several boxes of blankets, clothes and other items to the victims of Typhoon Ketsana in the Philippines.
Under the motto “Typhoon after Typhoon, the country has been battered into ruins; rains have started again, many are still missing, people are stranded without food and water” the Human Resources department of Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa started the collection of non-monetary donations that were sent to the Philippines.
The relief efforts were highly praised by Mr. Mrad El Khoury, General Manager of Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa saying: “The team of Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa will always be active members in the society we are living in. This is only a humble contribution to express our compassion to those who were affected by this tragedy. Rotana has always played a major role in supporting charity initiatives around the region and we are trying our best to extend the same and maintain it here in Fujairah.”
- Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa “preferred hotel” of the Black Eagles
- Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa celebrates the “38th UAE National Day”
- Rotana launch the biggest summer campaign in the area.
- Mr. Joe Batshoun appointed New General Manager of The Cove Rotana Resort
- Classic Cars Cruise through Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort