Air France Plans to Suspend Paris-Amman, Paris-Damascus Routes
Air France is planning on suspending its Paris-Damascus and Paris-Amman routes because of "economic reasons", but the company has not yet taken a final decision, the French airline said on Tuesday.
A spokeswoman said that the company was concerned about the routes because of weak passenger volume.
Air France currently offers four flights per week between Paris and Amman and three flights per week between Paris and Damascus -- Paris, (AFP)
- Air France Strike Enters Third Day, More Flights Grounded
- Air France KLM launches new flights, routes and offers more cabin/schedule options from the UAE, for Summer 2010
- EMIRATES OFFERS DOUBLE DAILY SERVICES TO PARIS
- Air France launches 5th Casablanca Paris flight
- Foreign Ministry Denies Sharon Visit to France Next Week