Ajman City Centre Marks International Health Day
Ajman City Centre in association with Ajman Ministry of Health marked the International Health Day at its premises.
The Ajman Ministry of Health held blood pressure and diabetes check ups, apart from weight, height and BMI measurement for all customers visiting the special designated booth at the mall. The officials at the booth also provided information on environment and health to mall visitors.
On the occasion of the World Health Day, students from Gulf Medical College, Ajman organised a free health drive to promote community health and public awareness for all Ajman City Centre visitors which included free screening for hypertension and BMI assessment besides educating customers on risks of smoking and obesity through brochures and other informative material.
- Jacky’s Express and Proton Healthcare Middle East to give free Blood Pressure check-ups at Ajman City Centre
- Ajman City Centre marks World Diabetes Day
- Ajman City Centre marks Shaaban with local community
- Ajman City Centre Marks National Environmental Day
- Ajman City Centre successfully concludes its Student Card promotion