Ajman City Centre marks World Diabetes Day
Ajman City Centre has tied up Ministry of Health and today hosted a 'Walk for Diabetes' event, under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Hanif Hassan Ali, Minister of Health.
Hundreds of school students, private hospitals and government employees participated in the two kilometre long walk, which kicked off from Khalifa Hospital, Ajman at 10am. Diabetes is one of the biggest health problems currently affecting people in the UAE, with an estimated 20-30% of the population suffering from the disease.
The walk finished at a special diabetes awareness camp that has been set up in the parking area (Gate no. 3) of Ajman City Centre in association with the Ministry of Health. Through this camp, which is free for all mall visitors until November 13th, the Ministry of health aims to educate patients about managing their condition in order to prevent future complications.
- Egyptian Gov’t Caves in to Militant Physiotherapists
- Ajman City Centre Marks International Health Day
- Ajman City Centre Marks National Environmental Day
- Ajman City Centre promotes heart-health, offers free medical checks in support of World Heart Day
- Ajman City Centre Hosts Photography and Calligraphy Events