AL ARABIYA WINS REGIONAL MEDIA AWARDS
Al Arabiya has reinforced its number one position in the region by receiving four awards in April which honour the news channel’s presenter excellence and bespoke website content.
At the Fourth Arab Media Festival in Beirut, Tahar Barakat and Najwa Kassem received the awards for best male and female presenters respectively, while Al Arabiya’s website, alarabiya.net took the accolade of “Best Website of an Arab News Channel”.
The Fourth Arab Media Festival, organized by the Lebanese University’s Faculty of Information and Documentation, drew media professionals from across the Arab world and culminated in the last day award ceremony. The awards were based on a sampled cross-section of the Lebanese population.
In Amman, Al Arabiya’s website team won the “Best Strategic Planning for Arab Websites” award for the launch and management of “investinsaudi.com”. The Al Arabiya team worked in conjunction with the Saudi Public Commission for Investment, a government body dedicated to developing investment in the Kingdom.
- AL ARABIYA WINS AT DJERBA TELEVISION FESTIVAL
- Media Plus Scores High at the Pan Arab Web Awards
- Al Arabiya Business Roundtable: Regional Media Experts Meet in Dubai
- Al Arabiya To Host Regional Semi-Final Round of Judging For 2008 International EMMY® AWARDS
- “eye of dubai is best arabic travel & tourism website”