Al Baddad Takes Part in ‘Become a Preacher’ Exhibition
The exhibition will commence in Najran city from 20 to 30 October, 2009 and it will cover an area of 2935 Sq m. with the participation of 63 public and private organizations, as well as the Saudi Ministry for Islamic Affairs, Endowment, Dawa and Guidance which will be a prime contributor to the exhibition.
The exhibition’s organizing committee issued a statement showing the breakdown of the participants as follows 23 government institutions, 11 NGOs, 10 cooperation offices,6 Holly Quran teaching societies, 5 universities, 3 publishing houses and bookshops, Islamic audio-visual companies and Islamic portals will showcase their products in the exhibition.
Al Baddad will set up a luxury tent (150X40 meters) at the exhibition area which coincides with the degree of importance of such an event, and another pyramid-shaped tent for praying purposes; both of them cover an area of 7000 Sq. m.
Al-Baddad’s International is keen on participating in Islamic events and other various religious, social and sports events as part of the overall strategy that the company adheres to in order to contribute to the country’s development and social well-being.
- Al-Baddad International Receives Certificate of Excellence from ATEX - International Exhibition Organizers
- Al Baddad International announces support for Dubai World Cup
- Al-Baddad International Sets Up Hajj Camp for Pilgrims in Mecca
- Al-Baddad International Takes Part in Equipping “AutoMech 2010” in Egypt
- Al-Baddad Invests 10 million dollars in Development Programs and Eco-Friendly Products