Al Bustan Centre and Residence provides extra benefits as Support Sponsor to DSF 2010
Al Bustan Centre & Residence, the deluxe hotel apartments which offers world class services and facilities in the heart of Dubai is offering a distinctive shopping experience to residents and shoppers by providing extra benefits as a Support Sponsor to the forthcoming Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2010, running from January 28 until February 28.
The property’s shopping mall with over 95 outlets will be providing genuine value offers to shoppers with the said region’s biggest shopping event. One of the major attractions for shoppers is the Nissan Grand Raffle Promotion, where shoppers will get a chance to win a Nissan car on a minimum spend of AED 200 at any of the outlets on a daily raffle draw. Adding spice and excitement to the Nissan Grand Raffle is the weekend raffle where 4 cars can be won by 4 lucky winners!
Moussa El Hayek, the Chief Operating Officer of Al Bustan Centre & Residence, expressed: “This year Al Bustan Centre and Residence is offering an endless supply of shopping promotions and entertainment to our cherished customers with special discounts. We have also introduced promotional rates in view of the Dubai Shopping Festival. Throughout the 32 days of the said event, there are a lot of surprises in store offering customers a chance to win much more!”
Al Bustan Centre & Residence has introduced seasonal offers in view of the shopping festival for their valued customers who visit them from across the globe.
- Al Bustan Center & Residence offers massive discounts as participating mall this DSF
- Al Bustan Centre and Residence unveils tempting DSF discounts Property offers one Nissan car everyday to shoppers
- Al Bustan Centre - one of the sponsors of the exciting 2010 World Cup promotion!
- Get into shopping frenzy as Al Bustan Centre and Residence unveils its swanky DSF 2008 offers
- Al Bustan Centre and Residence hosts entertainers of DSF