Al Bustan Palace InterContinental Muscat Awarded HACCP certificate
The Al Bustan Palace InterContinental Muscat, a premier destination in Oman, has been awarded its HACCP certification in recognition of its high level of food and beverage services, facilities and procedures.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System) is recognized worldwide to ensure guests' protection with regard to food and beverage.
“The HACCP certificate is one of the most sought-after accreditations in the food service industry and this is just proof of our claim that we are committed to providing excellent service and world-class standards and we are proud to be HACCP compliant," said Martin van Kan, Director of Operations for IHG Oman and General Manager of Al Bustan Palace InterContinental Muscat.
"Our bid for this certification was in line with our commitment in achieving the highest standard of food safety. We started implementing HACCP by establishing an internal system focusing on effective and auditable guidelines, polices, and procedures for the employees. Through this system, we are able to monitor, control and verify the program,” explained van Kan.
- DWTC’s CATERING ARM MEETS SCIENCE-BASED NASA STANDARDS OF FOOD SAFETY
- NPC awarded BRC A Grade Accreditation
- INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS & RESORTS HONORED WITH A HOST OF AWARDS
- THE AL BUSTAN PALACE AWARDED BEST IN CLASS
- INTERCONTINENTAL Al BUSTAN PALACE MUSCAT AND INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS & RESORTS RECOGNIZED AT 12th ANNUAL WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS