AL chief to attend conference in Yemen
Secretary General of the Arab League Amr Mousa is expected to pay a three-day visit to Yemen next Thursday to attend a conference on democracy and human rights that will be hosted by Yemen in cooperation with the European Union from 9-10 January.
In statement to Saba news agency, an AL source said Mousa would discuss with top Yemeni officials the latest developments in the Arab region especially in Iraq and Palestine.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Omani Minister Invites Yemeni Minister to Attend International Conference
- Doha Assembly is one of the best conferences attended: the US Interpol Chief
- Yemen to attend UNESCO Conference
- Conference Opens in Bahrain; To Discuss Palestine, Iraq and Human Rights
- Yemen to attend regional conference of children and youth