Al-Gadhafi stresses all Libyans to be masters
According to JANA, the Leader Muammar al-Gadhafi stressed that he wants all Libyans to be masters and that workers in particular must be masters, the worker does not remain as a poor slave and wage earner all the time .
He called upon the producers in Libya to preserve their freedom and gains realized by the Revolution and which liberated them from servitude, and exploitation by employers .
During his reception of the delegations of vocational productive syndicate congresses on Sunday, the Leader said :
"ًWe can not accept that a Libyan be a slave to another Libyan whether at home, or in a shop or in the street or workshop or car or in any other place".
The Leader reaffirmed what he had clarified before, on the rule of consent in work relations between Libyans be that as partners or through contracting relationship where the worker gets an allowance on the bases of freedom and will and according to a law set by the society that specifies the duties and rights of both parties.
He called upon these vocational productive syndicate congresses to think about introducing laws for that purpose and to submit them to Basic People's Congresses to issue decrees concerning them.
- Gadhafi urges vocational productive syndicate congresses
- Al-Gadhafi: "Economic transfer of ownership occurring in Libya today is within the pattern of people's socialism."
- Vocational Syndicate Congresses of the Oil Sector holds a meeting
- 36th Anniversary of al-Fateh Revolution: Freedom Declaration and Authority of the People
- Libyan activists committes to the people's authority