al hilal bank signs agreement with Tawteen and EIFBS
al hilal bank, one of the leading Islamic Banks in the UAE, has recently signed an agreement with both Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council (ADTC) and Emirates Institute for Financial and Banking Studies (EIFBS), to increase the number of UAE nationals in the banking sector through the "Dirasati" programme.
Launched by ADTC, the "Dirasati" programme offers training opportunities for more than 200 UAE nationals through special courses provided by EIFBS. Programme graduates will be awarded a diploma degree in conventional or Islamic banking.
Commenting on the programme, Mr Mohamed Jamil Berro, al hilal bank CEO, said:
"al hilal bank believes strongly in the importance of providing UAE nationals with the education and skills necessary to ensure their professional success. We take great pride in the fact that more than one third of our staff is Emiratis. We hope that "Dirasati" will help to address the future demand for financial skills as the UAE economy continues to grow."
Students enrolled in the "Dirasati" programme are selected by ADTC and will undergo a 4 to 5 semester long advanced programme, in addition to 8 weeks of summer practical training.
- Tawteen signs Strategic agreement signed with 4 national banks to provide jobs for nationals
- Al Dhafra Co-operative Society signs AED 250 million banking facilities agreement with Al Hilal Bank
- Ireland to welcome 200 Emirati students for 5 week language programme
- Network International signs agreement with Al-Hilal Bank
- Al Hilal Bank successfully deploys advanced ETHIX-PCD Islamic banking technology