Al Malnik claims “Blanket” Jackson is his
Al Malnik, a mobster in Miami, Florida, and owner of The Forge claims he is the biological father of Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II, the third and youngest child of the late “King of Pop”.
Debbie Rowe, Jackson’s ex-wife already claimed Michael is not the biological father of either of the two sons she birthed for him. Apart from allegedly fathering a son with a mystery mother for Jackson, Malnik is believed to have loaned Jackson significant amounts of money throughout his life.
Malnik, pleading his case for custody, said “I’m the one who saved Michael from bankruptcy and, in return, he said he would name me executor of his will. I was a father figure to Michael and now I intend to be a father figure to the son who is rightfully mine.”
A spokesman for the Jackson family dismissed Malnik’s paternity claims as “ridiculous” last night.
- TAGZ reveals the latest handbags trends for AW 09
- Lionel Richie: Michael Jackson is Not Normal, I’m In Love Again
- Michael Jackson death: Son of Bahraini king expresses sorrow
- From Egypt: Mubarak, Mohamed al-Fayed and Michael Jackson
- A Prince without a princess: Michael Jackson's son NOT in a Kuwaiti 'royal romance'