Al Mansouri Leads UAE Economic Delegation to South Korea
His Excellency Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy, will lead UAE’s delegation to South Korea, to participate in the 2nd Joint committee meetings between the two countries. The discussions, which will be held in Seoul from May 11 – 13, will also be attended by senior executives from various government sectors in UAE.
Al Mansouri said the meeting will focus on innovation and technology, and hope to leverage South Korea’s experience in advanced technologies to further strengthen UAE’s knowledge-based economy. He said this will highly support the direction of the UAE government to enhance the concept of Knowledge based economy and to further enrich the knowledge and creativity of national talents.
The joint committee meeting will focus on enhancing cooperation across various sectors, especially in the fields of small and medium enterprises, healthcare and energy.
A number of agreements relevant to economic and investment cooperation will also be signed between UAE and South Korea, mainly in the fields of intellectual property rights, statistics and e- governance.
It is expected that both sides will recognize the private sector's role in economic development in the UAE and South Korea by taking advantage of the 27 agreements and MOUs, which have been signed between the two countries. These cover sectors including double taxation, aviation services and transportation, energy, technology, human development and others.
- Al Mansouri Reiterates Commitment to Learning from International Best Practices in Defining SMEs
- UAE to strengthen bilateral trade relations with South Korea
- His Excellency Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy, was welcomed to the DAMAC Properties' stand at IPS
- Al Mansouri emphasizes Government’s focus on further diversifying the economy
- South Korea is a long-term strategic partner for the UAE: Al Mansoori