Regime pours more barrel bombs on Aleppo Sunday
The Syrian government dropped more barrel bombs on Aleppo Sunday killing at least 11 people, according to the Associated Press.
Two rebel-held districts were targeted by the bombs, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
Regime forces have been dropping barrel bombs, which are containers packed with hundreds of kilograms worth of explosives, on the city of Aleppo for weeks, killing hundreds of civilians and driving those still alive from their homes.
- Syrian warplanes continue Aleppo airstrikes for fifth day, target southern villages
- Activists: ISIS top commander killed in Syria
- Regime attacks kill at least 10 dead in Aleppo as barrel bombings continue with no sign of abating
- US condemns acts by Syrian regime in Aleppo
- Syria rebels free hundreds from Aleppo jail