Regime pours more barrel bombs on Aleppo Sunday
Barrel bombs have killed hundreds of civilians in Aleppo including women and children (File Archive/AFP)
The Syrian government dropped more barrel bombs on Aleppo Sunday killing at least 11 people, according to the Associated Press.
Two rebel-held districts were targeted by the bombs, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
Regime forces have been dropping barrel bombs, which are containers packed with hundreds of kilograms worth of explosives, on the city of Aleppo for weeks, killing hundreds of civilians and driving those still alive from their homes.
- Syrian opposition threaten to boycott Geneva talks over brutal Aleppo barrel bomb campaign
- Regime attacks kill at least 10 dead in Aleppo as barrel bombings continue with no sign of abating
- Regime barrel bombs kill 20 civilians in Aleppo
- Syria's death toll rises as regime barrel bombs Aleppo
- Two regime barrel bombs kill at least 30 in Syria