Regime shell strikes Aleppo bus, at least 10 killed
At least ten people died in Syria's Aleppo Tuesday after a regime tank shell smashed into a bus, according to Agence France-Presse.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights told AFP that the shell landed on the bus that was operating in the Tariq Al Bab area of the city. At least two children were killed from the attack and many more have been wounded.
AFP estimates that over 126,000 people have been killed in Syria since the start of the war in March 2011.
- At least 10 killed in regime air strikes in Syria's Aleppo day before peace conference
- Syrian shells kill at least two in Lebanon
- At least nine killed in strike on regime-held Aleppo neighborhood
- Regime attacks kill at least 10 dead in Aleppo as barrel bombings continue with no sign of abating
- Ten people killed as Syrian regime rockets hit Aleppo