Algeria ‘Determined’ to Reach Accords for Association with EU
Algeria is determined to reach an accord for signing an association with the European Union, according to Foreign Minister Abdel Aziz Bulkhadem.
The minister’s remarks came during a press conference held after the 18th council of AMU foreign ministers was concluded Wednesday. Bulkhadem said Algeria is committed to implement all the requisites for EU partnership, according to Algeria’s official news agency.
“The accord for association should not be perceived only as a commercial business but we have to take into consideration other human aspects,” the official agency quoted the minster as saying.
Morocco and Tunisia have already signed association agreements with the EU, and Algeria wants to follow suit – Albawaba.com
- EU, Algeria to Sign Partnership Deal this Year
- Conference on impact of EU-Algeria Association Agreement on sugar market
- Morocco’s FM Hopeful Difference with Algeria will be Settled
- French foreign minister urges dialogue between Morocco, Algeria on Western Sahara
- Meeting on Arab Free Trade Zone Opens in Rabat