Algeria and UNICEF cooperates to protect children rights
Noura Saadia Djaffer, Algerian Minister in charge of Family and Raymond Jansens, the representative of UNICEF office in Algiers have met to discuss the protection of children rights and improvement of conditions for women. El Moudjahid reports that both parties pointed out that a joint-program between Algeria and UNICEF is needed to improve the rights of children and to promote the role of women in society. At the end of the meeting, Jansens noted that they "are happy with the strong will of Algeria and measures taken by the Algerian government to protect children rights."
- On First Visit to Saudi Arabia, UNICEF Regional Director discusses children’s rights with King Abdullah
- UNICEF Praises Egypt\'s Achievement in Protecting Child Rights
- Amnesty: Algerian government fails to protect women
- UNICEF: Grave Violations of Children’s Rights during Armed Conflicts Must End
- Iraqi government fails to protect women and children