Algeria to host African Parliamentary Union conference
Algiers is scheduled to host the 27th conference for the African Parliamentary Union to be held between November 27 - December 1.
Chairman of the National Council, Amar Sa'edany told KUNA Sunday that an organizing committee was assigned to prepare for the conference.
"The conference will host 40 African parliamentarians and other dignitaries representing 30 regional and International organizations," Sa'edany added.
The African conference aims at focusing on the role of African Parliaments and their role in promoting international trade, he added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Afro-Arab Parliamentary Conference to be Held in Tunis
- Dubai World Trade Centre highlights increasing links with Africa at African Union anniversary event
- Algeria hosts high-level inter-gov't meeting on fighting terror in Africa
- Morocco to Host International Parliamentary Union Meeting
- Algeria hopes to host soon Arab Maghreb Union summit