Algeria president in Nigeria to participate in African forum
Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika arrived Saturday in Abuja (Nigeria) to take part Sunday in the 3rd African Heads of State and Government Peer Review Mechanism Forum, the <i>Algeria press service</i> reported.
The forum will essentially be focused on examining the reports on Ghana and Rwanda, the first two reviews by African peers since the mechanism was launched in March 2003.
- Bouteflika opens mediation with Nigera, Senegal and South Africa
- UAE Minister Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi affirms solid African ties at 1st African Business Forum in Dubai
- Elaf Group set to participate in Egyptian and Algerian editions of the Arab International Forum for Exhibitions
- President Bouteflika: Algeria Will Not Participate in 'Crusade'
- Algerian President Visits Italy to Meet G-8 Delegates