Algeria strongly condemns assassination of Sheikh Yassin
Algeria "strongly" condemned the assassination of Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, "one of the symbols of the Palestinian resistance," reasserting its solidarity with the Palestinian people in their fight against the Israeli occupation, the Foreign Ministry pointed out in a statement Monday. "This vile premeditated act, carried out with the kind of cowardice Israel displays daily in its genocide against the Palestinian people and the systematic liquidation of its leaders, is another crime of the State terrorism on which Israel has based its existence since its creation," the Foreign Ministry said, according to APS.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Morocco condemns killing of Sheikh Yassin
- Arabs, Iran, UK condemn assassination of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin
- Sheikh Ahmad Yassin (1936-2004)
- Israeli forces raid Khan Yunis refugee camp as UN Security Council fails to condemn Yassin assassination
- Head of Jewish Community in Morocco condemns Yassin assassination