Algeria wins eight medals in African Rowing Championship
Algerian national team won eight medals including one gold and three silver medals during the 6th African Rowing Championship, which was held from 24 to 25 September in Tunis Lake. Liberte Algeria reports that 16 African countries took part in the Championship. Egypt ranked first in the Championship with 10 medals (6 gold, 1 silver and 3 bronze) followed by Tunisia with nine medals (3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze) and South Africa with 7 medals (2 gold, 4 silver and 1 bronze). Algeria ranked fourth in the table.
- Algerian athletes win three gold medals in African Athletics Championship
- Tunisian Balti Cyrince wins gold medal at Arab Championship
- Tunisia wins three gold medals in 14th Mediterranean Karate Championships
- Young Tunisian athletes win three medals
- 6th African Championship of Rowing to be held in Tunisia