Algerian minister for higher education announces five year plan
The minister for higher education announced his five-year plan for new scholarships at universities, according to the Algerian news source <i>Liberte Algerie</i>. Sums to the tune of 10 to 13 million centimes for professors and assistant professors were also announced. The idea of 400 national scholarships has also been raised.
The minister said this is part of a wider reform in higher education in the whole of Algeria. He expressed his hope that even more funds are needed to bring Algerian education up to world standards.
- Saudi Arabia Invests $385 Billion in Infrastructure, Health and Education
- Algerian education budget announced
- Saudi government to spend $385 billion in five years
- “Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research” and “Saraya Aqaba” announce the results of Saraya Aqaba’s Scholarship Fund
- Algerian minister of health announces new law