Algerian NGOs delegation visits Morocco
A delegation of Algerian NGOs operating in the field of humans right, visited Morocco from June 28 to June 30, in the framework of a visit aimed at exploring the Moroccan experience in this field. The visit, which was initiated by Freedom House in collaboration with the Moroccan International Center for Transitional Justice (the IER) and the Arab Institute for Humans Rights, started on June 28, with a visit at the facilities of the Authority for Equity and Reconciliation (IER).
<i>EMarrakech</i> reports that the Algerian visit was devoted to the Moroccan IER, and served mainly as an opportunity to present the Authority’s guidelines, objectives and mandate.
- NGOs support Camp Ashraf residents' rights
- Algerian transportation minister on visit in China
- French Interior Minister in Algeria and Morocco
- Tight Security for Israeli Parliament Members at Conference in Morocco
- A Moroccan worker walks next to a border fence being built near an Algerian military post along the Moroccan