Algerian President inaugurates academic year in Sidi Bel Abbes
Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika inaugurated the 2005-2006 academic year in Djillali Liabes University of Side Bel Abbes on Tuesday September 27. El Moudjahid reports that the inauguration ceremony was attended by government officials, academicians and students from the Djillali Liabes University. At the time of the opening ceremony, President Bouteflika noted that the number of students enrolled in a higher education institution recorded a significant increase in recent years, adding that the number of students increased from 372,772 in 1998 to 722,000 students in 2005.
- Algerian President says country must combat brain drains
- 7,612,000 students for new academic year in Algeria
- Group from UAE Outstanding Students visits Jordan university
- The Westminster School Students Visit Dubai International Academic City
- Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Attends Abu Dhabi University’s Graduation Ceremony