Algerian Stock Market Falls into Gloominess
Algeria's stock exchange fell into a gloomy situation once again on Monday, with only Ad1.8 million shares changing hands against Ad57.6 million seven days earlier, Algeria’s official news agency said.
Sonatrach led the market for the second time, with Ad1.68 million of exchanged obligations (against Ad57.2 million in the previous session). The volume of traded shares was Ad0.12 million (against Ad0.05 million) for Eriad-Setif, and Ad0.02 million (against Ad0.4 million) for El Aurassi hotel.
The closing price was Ad1.895 DA (fixed course) for Eriad-Setif share and Ad330 (against Ad335) for El Aurassi – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- ES Sétif maintain chances in Arab Championship Legume
- Gulf stocks facing some serious 'downward pressures'
- Kuwait stock market sheds 3.7 percent on global war gloom
- Algeria calls on OPEC to act against threat of oil price fall
- Emerging market equities are a ray of sunshine amidst the summer thunderstorms striking financial markets